Monday, February 04, 2008

Where's Fae's milk?

Fae can often be found with her sippy cup full of milk nearby. Well, on Saturday evening, after Uncle Jason and Joleigh had left for the night (we saw a movie downstairs in the theater...) I could not for the life of me find her sippy cup of milk. I figured it would turn up and that, most likely, it was empty.

It is now Monday and I just happened to come upon that missing sippy cup. I was sitting on the sofa and just happened to stick my hand between the crevices of two sofa cushions. I felt a sippy cup. Strange. It wasn't cold and I'd just poured her a fresh (cold) cup. Uh oh, the fresh cup is right in front of me on the coffee table. I pulled out the (old) sippy cup and, luckily, it was upright. Man, it's practically full. Wow, this thing has been sitting out for 2 full days now. I poured it down the drain immediately.

No comments: