Monday, January 23, 2006

Teething??

Fae has been crying inconsolably today and all this behavior over the last few weeks is leading us to believe she is teething!
  • Unable to sleep through the night -- gets up every 1-2 hours for the past few weeks!
  • Urge to chew on anything placed in her mouth (fingers, bibs, blanket)
  • Chewing/sucking on fists
  • Excessive drooling/salivating
Last night I woke up to catch her hitting herself in the head with her hand! And just today, I felt her gumline and do feel evidence of her top incisors coming in.

I sent an email message the her Pediatrician, but I'm not sure I need his confirmation. As soon as Yoel gets home, we will head to the drugstore to (hopefully) find some Hyland's Teething Tablets. I'll try that with some infant Tylenol tonight.

1 comment:

Yoel and Tina said...

So our Pediatrician says it's probably not teething if we can "feel" teeth -- and, oh, we could give her infant Tylenol for the upset (but we somehow knew he was going to say that ...)

Got some Hyland's Teething Tablets from our neighbors -- not sure if it worked, but we used it before the Tylenol and it did seem to help!